I have the most amazing tendency to remember things that happened to me. In my life. Well, I'm not much good in short-term memories, instead I'm good at long-term ones. o_O
SO PRECISELY 365 DAYS AGO...
'Twas a picture-perfect memory.
Every girl I see from my batch wore blue. Everyone was screaming with joy. Food, Alma and Glaiza touted to be the prom queen...
It was madness.
A night full of love. A night full of bitter ends and lovely beginnings. A night to express true feelings.
A night to remember.
I have witnessed broken hearts, with matching knocking of fists against a wall. I have witnessed streams of endless, cheesy tears falling from the beady eyes of my classmates. I've danced my girl bestfriends, and had a lot of secret sharing and tons of laughter followed.
I didn't imagine that I will write a blog entry precisely 365 days after that momentous event. I didn't imagine that those celebrations were only just mere memories. I just embraced and let myself drown and drink the scene.
JS PROM 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment