Hi Mike!
This is leftover paper from my 2010 recollection palancas. It spent a looong time in my drawer, mao na medyo kumot (that's why it's a little bit crumpled). XD
Anyway.
I'd like to thank you for being among the best, truest friends I've had. In my life. You;re one of the few people who always seem willing to spend time with friends―one can see it in the smile you're always wearing when in good company (hehe ;)), the way your chat box suddenly pops up on Facebook when one least expects it, the way you effortlessly entreat us to lively conversation. You make life a lot less lonely. :D I'm very proud of you, of everything you've achieved these last few years. It isn't often one comes across such goodness, talent, intelligence, and joy in a single person. It's amazing really how much we've been through together: Skylark, Ringkaran, Agong, RSPC, geom, lit―without having a serious quarrel! Those moments I used to look forward to all the time, and fondly look back on now. Thanks for the incredible friendship we've had these three, four years (and counting!), for accepting me for who I am, for being there all the time, and, of course, for the gift of music! =)
-Arkay
P.S. -Sorry sa akong sins :( (Sorry for my sins)
P.P.S. - "Far Away" jud diay atong friendship song ("Far Away" indeed is our friendship song). We've grown far closer since graduation! XD
Awwwwwww. :3 Thank you, Arkay for that very touching letter (sniff, sniff). :))
To end this note, let me write some lyrics from our friendship song:
Wherever I go, far away and anywhere
Time after time, you always shine
Through dark of Night, calling after me
And where ever I climb, far away and anywhere
You raise me high, beyond the sky
Through stormy night, lifting me above
Venite Spiritu, et emitte caelitus (Come Holy Spirit, sent out from Heaven)
Venite Spiritu, et emitte caelitus (Come Holy Spirit, sent out from Heaven)
Venite Spiritu, Venite Spiritu (Come Holy Spirit, Come Holy Spirit)
Far away beyond the sky...
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment