Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolution. :D

HAPPY 2011! :D

So to start the new year with a big bang, here is my New Year's Resolution! :D

1. "Work first before pleasure" - my mom always says this to me, only Ateneans don't do this because they tend to "Party first before work". I however will promise to live up to this line. :D

2. Be more organized - I admit that organizing is one of my flaws, and that I need to declutter myself to have a more fruitful year.

3. Be more friendly - self explanatory. :))

4. Stop pressuring self and instead be a positive thinker. - this one's harder, I guess, but I found out that if you pressure yourself too much, then you'll always end up to the bin. So + energy, here we come! :D

5. Closer relationship to the Creator - I admit that I sometimes lose faith when I don't get what I want, however I learned that these flaws are made to make you even better. :)

6. Spread love to friends - Love, love, love, love!

7. Do not be insecure and bitter...instead, look at the bright side! :D

8. Time Management!

9. NO FB ON WEEKDAYS. PLEASE. :))

10. And be a better Mikhail Clyde A. Manginsay for 2011! Yay! :D

To close this entry, let me end with a quote that I just made up (although I posted this ages ago in FB):

"The Lord does not give you any challenges that you cannot bear."


HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment